Sunday, June 22, 2014

Carrot Ginger Soup


I decided to try a new soup recipe from a book I've been reading called "The Plan" by Lyn-Genet Recitas. This soup is said to be an excellent anti-inflammatory soup to soothe your digestive system.

So here is the recipe with the ingredients and amounts I used:


Carrot Ginger Soup

1-1/2 lbs. carrots
1 large onion
1 large zucchini
1 small ginger root
5 c. water
1 t. minced garlic
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. cumin

Chop the vegetables up in a food processor and simmer with spices in water until soft. Puree in blender.


Disclosure: The Excalibur Dehydrator link under "Other Sites" is an affiliated link. If you make a purchase using this link ~ you will receive free shipping, along with other specials. I also earn a small percentage to help support my blog. Thank you, your support is appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment